Jonathan Ganz

Default Best Deck Gun?

Which one is your wife?

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
I believe you are talking about a picture of my wife and I taken in
costa rica, 4 months or more past LA, the last haircut and after a long
chase through a locals house to catch that iguana. I usually took a
morning swim as as well. What do you think you would look like when no
one was there to make you get a haircut?

Frank and Ronnie Maier wrote:
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote...

But you have it admit it's a great picture.

"Frank and Ronnie Maier" wrote...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote...

Folks, I give you the sophisticated guy called Danny:

http://members.cox.net/sandycove/cos...lamingo01.html
...snip...
If that's what you think, feel free to pack your guns and go sailing.

I'm

certain we'll never cross paths, because likely you're too stupid to

follow

one.

This pathetic loser was trolling rec.aviation.* a few years back.
He'll probably fade away pretty quickly; that's what happened there,
anyway.

Oh, for sure. Wouldn't you just love to have him at the helm of your
life-savings-and-then-some retirement boat? Or in the left seat of a
plane!

The mind boggles.

Frank

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html