Default Happy Days are here again!

On Mon, 04 Dec 2017 19:57:27 -0500,
wrote:

On Mon, 04 Dec 2017 19:13:43 -0500,
wrote:

It is not the "summer weather" that is the problem here if you are in
DC. It gets hotter in DC in July and August. They will miss the spring
and fall tho, assuming 85 is too hot for you. Personally I loved the
spring and fall in Florida even when I was there.
John might really be happy in a gated community with Golf tho. The
ones across the river from me have excellent golf with reciprocal
agreements with dozens of other courses in the area. They also have a
private ramp, easy gulf access and on site storage.
I do not know of any place with waterfront lots and golf tho.

===

85 is fine with me, 95 and raining, not so much.

I will trade 95 and a thunderstorm for a few minutes in the afternoon
for "sleet and freezing rain" or gray slushy snow that freezes at
night, for months.