Wally

Default Best Deck Gun?

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

I would never deliver my boat by truck. Boats need to be in the water
and besides the cost is quite high especially with a keel stepped mast.

snip

That's what I was wondering. (I've no idea what that kind of haulage costs.)
How long would it likely take if speed of delivery was of the essence?

My trip from LA to Miami took 7 months, stopping where we liked. it was
probably the most fun of the nearly 5 years I was out sailing. When you
get to where you are going and start day sailing, even if you are going
to a new island ever few days, it is not as fun. You'd think that it
would be more fun but it just didn't seem to be.

Do you not fancy maybe crossing the atlantic and cruising around the Med?

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!