John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Another misdirected student!

On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 07:47:01 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Monday, 4 December 2017 00:17:05 UTC-4, RGrew176 wrote:
Uh huh!
Who did y'all pay to write that?

What a rectal orifice I am.

There...fixed that for you.
BTW..is that where you find those corny stupid jokes you continually post here?

What is it, Don White, jealousy that makes you so bitter about the letter I received? I suppose you
noticed the boy was Mexican. Kinda takes some of the wind out of your 'racist teacher' comments I
suppose. Is that what made you upset enough to try to trash the thread? I suppose your pal feels
just as badly.