Frank and Ronnie Maier

Default Best Deck Gun?

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote...
But you have it admit it's a great picture.

"Frank and Ronnie Maier" wrote...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote...
Folks, I give you the sophisticated guy called Danny:

http://members.cox.net/sandycove/cos...lamingo01.html
...snip...
If that's what you think, feel free to pack your guns and go sailing.

I'm
certain we'll never cross paths, because likely you're too stupid to

follow
one.

This pathetic loser was trolling rec.aviation.* a few years back.
He'll probably fade away pretty quickly; that's what happened there,
anyway.

Oh, for sure. Wouldn't you just love to have him at the helm of your
life-savings-and-then-some retirement boat? Or in the left seat of a
plane!

The mind boggles.

Frank