Default Sunday Entertainment

On Sun, 3 Dec 2017 12:23:27 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

As I await the kickoff of the Patriots - Bills game today it has been
fun channel surfing the various Sunday talk shows to get the latest spin
on current events.

Go to MSNBC and see Joy Reid and her progressive liberal guests risking
apoplexy as they continue to rant and rave about "Russia, Russia,
Russia" and other anti-Trump, anti-Republican issues. Somebody is going
to end up blowing a fuse pretty soon, especially with the new topic of
Trump's success in getting the tax bill passed through the Senate.

Oh, yes, FoxNews is also demonstrating their bias. But it's different.
The discussions are upbeat, optimistic and forward thinking.

I much prefer the latter.

I don't usually watch much Fox but I do record the NBC and CNN Sunday
shows. Sometime I am not through them all until the middle of the
week.