Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Sunday Entertainment

On 12/3/17 12:23 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

As I await the kickoff of the Patriots - Bills game today it has been
fun channel surfing the various Sunday talk shows to get the latest spin
on current events.

Go to MSNBC and see Joy Reid and her progressive liberal guests risking
apoplexy as they continue to rant and rave about "Russia, Russia,
Russia" and other anti-Trump, anti-Republican issues.Â* Somebody is going
to end up blowing a fuse pretty soon, especially with the new topic of
Trump's success in getting the tax bill passed through the Senate.

Oh, yes, FoxNews is also demonstrating their bias.Â* But it's different.
The discussions are upbeat, optimistic and forward thinking.

I much prefer the latter.

Of course you do...you're in the bag for Trump and Fox is your network
for news.

Funny: "Trump's success..." Trump had nothing to do with getting the
Republican House and Senate to pass the GOP Tax Scam. The GOPers knew it
was do or die with their deep pockets donors. I doubt Trump has even
read or has the ability to read that 500-page monstrosity.