Capt.American

Default Aloha ahh aaaa

(Thomas Stewart) wrote in message ...
Aloha, you old Seadog!

Congradulations on your Voyage!!! Puts you at the top of the group. I
salute you, sir, and ackownledge your superior status as a Blue Water
Sailor!

If you return by way of the Northern route it would please me no End, if
you would make Bellingham a Port of Call and a visit to Ole Thom

AND: "WE"LL DRINK TO THAT!"

Ole Thom

Hello Ole Thom,

Dont know about being at the top of group, but I did start a great
voyage.
I would be honored to be able to visit you but my plans do not include
returning to Washington State. Ive had it with the cold and the rain.
Bought some waterfront property in Port Saint Joe Florida and when Im
tired of crusing the pacific I plan on going thru the big ditch to
Florida. Going to build my dream home. The thing is I may never tire
of crusing the pacific, I just wished I set off 10 years ago.

Having a nice stay here in pearl. Went to visit the Arizonia
memorial, not much left of her. Was here in 1980 and you could still
make out the gun turrents and other key parts of the ship, still had
fuel oil that would bubble out of her, today its hard to make out what
a great ship she was. Seems there where more Japs visiting the
memorial than Americans. Dont know weather they were gloating or
honoring the people that died there. At least the Japs had enough
respect, diginity, honor and balls to attack military targets, not the
the gutless ballless cowards that attack citizens going to work.

Hope things are going well for you and your getting out on the water
often.

Capt. American