Danny Taddei

Default Best Deck Gun?

I would never deliver my boat by truck. Boats need to be in the water
and besides the cost is quite high especially with a keel stepped mast.

My wife and I aboard, without any real thought about budget, spent only
about $500 a month while on the Pacific side. The cost jumped to about
$1000 a month on the caribbean side and that was using much less fuel
since there is much more wind. Either way, it is extremely affordable to
deliver by sea. We stopped where we wanted and when we were in town
(about 1/2 the time) we ate out for most of our meals.... and that
budget included trinkets.

My trip from LA to Miami took 7 months, stopping where we liked. it was
probably the most fun of the nearly 5 years I was out sailing. When you
get to where you are going and start day sailing, even if you are going
to a new island ever few days, it is not as fun. You'd think that it
would be more fun but it just didn't seem to be.

Wally wrote:
"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Fair enough.

The overland option? How does it compare to delivery by sailing?

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)