Wally

Default Best Deck Gun?

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

There isn't that much risk if you are prepared but also, that is the
route one takes to deliver a boat from LA to Miami. The route leaves
california, 2000+ miles of Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, nicaragua, costa
rica, panama via the canal then north through the yucatan channel then
east to florida. The trip is about 8,000 miles when all is said and done
though if you are not stopping it is less. ...

Isn't overland a viable option?

I for one like going to places that no one else goes to-

Fair enough.

Sorry about
sounding a bit brash the first time. I thought you were being little
like the others here.

I suggest you base your opinion of me on me, rather than on others. If we
were to assume that everyone in here is the same as "the others here", then
you would be the same as "the others" as well.

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!