[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Not guilty

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 11:40:56 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wrote in message:
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 10:50:45 -0500, wrote:

nobody actually enforces
the laws we have on guns.

===

I was pleasantly surprised to read about a couple of recent
convictions in Florida. I believe one was for lying on the purchase
questionaire.

https://www.winknews.com/2017/11/15/fort-myers-woman-found-guilty-lying-firearms-dealers/

Another was for possession by a felon.

https://www.winknews.com/2017/11/13/convicted-fort-myers-felon-receives-15-years-gun-possession/

---
http://www.avg.com

A little more investigsting would probably show she was making a
straw purchace. May the hardest of times fall upon
her.

===

The Feds have their hooks well set it appears. 10 years with no
possible parole is not a walk in the park.