Default This article can't be right.

On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 09:45:02 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/30/17 9:27 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Sunday, November 26, 2017 at 10:17:25 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
Sex scandals are only for republicans, right Harry?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23910/...ign=position1#

Another one for Franken:

(RNN) - An Army veteran said Sen. Al Franken touched her breast during a photo shoot in 2003 during a U.S.O. tour.

"When he put his arm around me, he groped my right breast. He kept his hand all the way over on my breast," Kemplin said in an interview. "I've never had a man put their arm around me and then cup my breast."

Of course Rep Clyburn (D) thinks that elected officials should be treated differently than everyone else.

On the other hand (get it?), the guy you voted into the White House
tried to rape a 13 year old girl,

Where is the proof? If someone really had any evidence of these
allegations it would be on the front page of the WaPo, not in a Rachel
Madcow rant.