John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default From where come Chicago's Guns?

On Sun, 26 Nov 2017 14:28:36 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 11/26/17 1:48 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 26 Nov 2017 12:09:20 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

That's "Tribune", oh great "engrish" major.

"In 2016, the Tribune endorsed the Libertarian Party candidate, former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson for president, over Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton."

Surely they are "loony", having endorsed a Libertarian. Can't believe a word they print.

Strange bedfellows...

Perhaps such thoughts are true in your little world, JackOff.

Again an ad hominem attack and ignoring the facts.
The Trib did endorse Gary. I guess they must be "looney" yet you still
cite them.

You boys are going downhill as quickly as Trump. I can differentiate
between a news story in a legitimate newspaper and the positions of its
editorial writers or board. I suppose in your world of uneducated
ignorance, they are one and the same.

Is the NYTimes not legitimate now?