Default From where come Chicago's Guns?

On Sun, 26 Nov 2017 14:28:36 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/26/17 1:48 PM, wrote:

Again an ad hominem attack and ignoring the facts.
The Trib did endorse Gary. I guess they must be "looney" yet you still
cite them.

You boys are going downhill as quickly as Trump. I can differentiate
between a news story in a legitimate newspaper and the positions of its
editorial writers or board. I suppose in your world of uneducated
ignorance, they are one and the same.

You really need to make up your mind. Yesterday you were criticizing a
paper because you did not like the editorial board and you thought
they were slanting the news.. Now you say that slant does not exist.
Is it possible you only think it happens when you disagree with them?