Default Canadians push back on gender insanity

On Thu, 23 Nov 2017 17:59:51 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 11/23/2017 4:16 PM, wrote:

You are right, it this fluid gender society we have created it should
just be a "post it" note so they can change as they "evolve".
You might as well let them change their birthday too since it is about
the only remnant of their arrival on the planet that has not been de
legitimized.

"we" have created? Whaddaya got, a mouse in your pocket?

I don't think conservatives or even moderate Democrats have had anything
to do with creating a fluid gender society. Progressive liberals over
the past 9 years can take all the credit for that.

We have been defining deviancy downward at such a rate that it is hard
to say what will be acceptable in a few years when you see where we
have gone.
Roy Moore might just turn out to be suffering fron the dreaded
chronological dysphoria soon.