Default Nope, no crime in Maryland.

On Thu, 23 Nov 2017 14:13:25 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Nov 2017 11:15:51 -0500, wrote:

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Unidentified-Man-Found-Dead-in-Md-Park-Was-Stabbed-Over-100-Times-Police-Say-459275283.html

Can't be true. According to our resident MS-13 expert, all the MS-13 action is in my back yard.
Maybe Harry just doesn't read the Maryland news.

This was in Wheaton, in the IBM territory I wanted to leave.
In the years after I left, sleepy old Clinton Md also went down hill
fast too. The DC sniper lived about a mile from my ex.
Harry has the right idea if you need to work in DC, live 40 miles out
of town. Then he really can say crime is not a problem ... yet.
Just don't get put of the bus if it breaks down on Suitland Parkway on
your way home from work. One of the times I was shot at was right
there (Nailor Rd, about a quarter mile from the parkway).