John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default You Navy guys do this?

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 15:24:07 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 11/22/2017 2:44 PM, John H wrote:

We did CS (tear gas) but never did the pepper spray drill:

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...y-3-years.html

We did the "gas chamber" in boot camp in 1968. Getting sprayed with
pepper spray came years later and usually only for those ratings that
stood regular shore patrol watches.

The Navy still does the CS tear gas chamber but I don't remember having
to stay in the room without a mask for as long as these guys did in this
video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xARfES6o0oE

We had the two minutes or so, but instead of masking again, they ran us outside.