Default DC guys, Allyson Rae? (Ch 9 weather girl)

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 13:43:22 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/22/17 12:36 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 11:06:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Hmmm. We like living in this area. Was it too...competitive...for you?

Too cold mostly. Then there was the traffic, congestion and crime.

My job was far more challenging here, in a good way. I was really
bored up there.

Well, as a Yankee, what passes for cold here doesn't bother me. And
since I avoid the traffic and we haven't been hit by crime since moving
away from Florida...those are non-issues.

I do like access to first-rate museums, doctors and hospitals if I need
them, a real spring and a real fall, good news outlets, clients that pay
well, and not very many rednecks.

The only thing I agree with is the doctors but I had a direct
connection to some of the best in the city through my ex.
Cold is water freezing.
I pretty much burned out on the Smithsonian since I was there hundreds
of times over 30+ years, It was right down the road from my high
school and on my way home from work if I wanted to go that way when I
worked there. That was our regular "field trip" in the lower/middle
schools before that and a short bus/street car ride away.
I was a member for the last 10 years I lived there.
My job did not allow me to commute on the bus so I was in the traffic
for 40,000-50,000 miles a year.
I was paid the same here as there with a lower cost of living.
The news is the same everywhere and I am sure if you went south about
20 miles you would find plenty of rednecks.
I actually prefer them to urban "citidiots" who move out to the
country to "get away from it all" and then want to bring it "all" with
them.