Default DC guys, Allyson Rae? (Ch 9 weather girl)

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 11:06:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/22/17 11:00 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 08:45:36 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 20:27:12 -0500,
wrote:

What do you know about her? She popped up down here leaving the DC
market for Ft Myers. (after starting here a while ago) That is usually
going the wrong way. Was there some kind of drama?

Best I could find:

"After covering one of the largest snow events for the region, the Blizzard of 2016, she couldn't
wait to return to SWFL, the area she calls home. "

Sounds good, but I think the real reason for leaving was the proximity to Al Franken and Harry
Krause.

That was the line she used here. I just wondered if there was some
other buzz going on like being molested by Conyers.
I do understand wanting to get out of there tho. I made the same move.

Hmmm. We like living in this area. Was it too...competitive...for you?

Too cold mostly. Then there was the traffic, congestion and crime.

My job was far more challenging here, in a good way. I was really
bored up there.