Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default DC guys, Allyson Rae? (Ch 9 weather girl)

On 11/22/17 11:00 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 08:45:36 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 20:27:12 -0500,
wrote:

What do you know about her? She popped up down here leaving the DC
market for Ft Myers. (after starting here a while ago) That is usually
going the wrong way. Was there some kind of drama?

Best I could find:

"After covering one of the largest snow events for the region, the Blizzard of 2016, she couldn't
wait to return to SWFL, the area she calls home. "

Sounds good, but I think the real reason for leaving was the proximity to Al Franken and Harry
Krause.

That was the line she used here. I just wondered if there was some
other buzz going on like being molested by Conyers.
I do understand wanting to get out of there tho. I made the same move.

Hmmm. We like living in this area. Was it too...competitive...for you?