John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default A big thank you..

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 09:34:55 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 11/22/17 8:58 AM, justan wrote:
John H Wrote in message:
...to my friend, Damon, who came down and blew the leaves from my front yard just in time for the
leaf pick-up by the county.

https://www.fema.gov/damon-penn

A great guy in an ageny that catches a lot of heat, simply because of media bias towards the current
president.

If your friends were crooks and thugs,
like y k w's buddys, the
leaves would still be sitting there. I hope your foot is mending
well.

In another post today, you whined about "English" errors you believe Don
made in his post. As if you would know. Oh, by the way, the plural of
buddy is buddies, not buddys, Justan ****-for-Brains.

Well, y k w's was probably mispelled also, but you figerd it out, din't you?