Tim Tim is offline

Default A big thank you..

John H
....to my friend, Damon, who came down and blew the leaves from my front yard just in time for the
leaf pick-up by the county.

https://www.fema.gov/damon-penn

A great guy in an agency that catches a lot of heat, simply because of media bias towards the current
president.

—\0-

Good guy I need. Nice to have people like that on your team. Like the guy that farms our ground. Well he’s the boss and his kid does the work.. After the harvest and the checks cashed, I make sure the kid already got his generous “bonus”
I recognize his conciencious efforts wether his dad does or not. He’s a great kid and I too, am glad he’s on my team...