Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default weekend in Vegas

On 11/20/17 12:49 PM, Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 17:28:12 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Met older daughter and family for a weekend in Vegas. Wife gave son in
law and me an Excavator experience at digthisvegas.com. Fun weekend.
Expensive stay though. Even excluding any gambling. Stayed at Mandalay
Bay. Specials on room, but no reasonable dining. Even in room coffee
was $5 a cup. Got a lesson in a Cat 315C excavator. Dug a big hole,
moved 2500# tires and picked up a basketball and dropped in a tire. Fun
trip. I have a great wife. Great gifts. No boating.

===

Cool. I'd like to try that sometime.

---
http://www.avg.com

He has a couple franchises elsewhere I think.

Yeah. I've driven one of those relatively tiny backhoes you see being
towed behind a pickup truck, and I managed not to kill anyone or destroy
the equipment. Love to try a full-sized ecavator.