Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default weekend in Vegas

On 11/20/2017 12:28 PM, Bill wrote:

Met older daughter and family for a weekend in Vegas. Wife gave son in
law and me an Excavator experience at digthisvegas.com. Fun weekend.
Expensive stay though. Even excluding any gambling. Stayed at Mandalay
Bay. Specials on room, but no reasonable dining. Even in room coffee
was $5 a cup. Got a lesson in a Cat 315C excavator. Dug a big hole,
moved 2500# tires and picked up a basketball and dropped in a tire. Fun
trip. I have a great wife. Great gifts. No boating.

I saw that on TV. I think it was on "Shark Tank". Looks like it would
be a blast.