Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Menendez

On 11/18/17 6:19 PM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 4:23:50 PM UTC-6, John H wrote:
On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 16:52:07 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 16:18:42 -0500, John H
wrote:

There has been a police presence at every gun show I've attended in Virginia.

Wait are you saying this gun show loophole thing might be bull****?

Uh huh, yes.

Racist ;-)

I suppose. Heck, according to folks like Harry all those Blacks in Chicago are getting their guns
from Virginia gun shows.

Right out in the parking lot from the 'trunk dealers' no doubt.

National Geo is running a show on illegal firearms that discusses
illicit gunshow sales, including gun thugs sending in people without
records to buy guns for them. Only a naive nincompoop would think that
illegal sales of firearms do not take place at gun shows. Oh, and there
individuals at gun shows selling guns to other individuals. Individual
sales of rifles to other individuals, for example, is perfectly legal
without the background check in many states, including Maryland.

A big percentage of your Chicago shooters get their firearms from out of
state sources...Indiana, for example.