Its Me Its Me is offline

Default Menendez

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 10:56:13 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/17/17 9:38 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 7:56:58 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/16/17 11:27 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 22:10:45 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
As opposed to Florida, where the governor's former company was fined
what, a half billion dollars, for fraud and where the attorney general
took a $25,000 bribe from Trump so as not to prosecute him for fraud?
That “bribe” case has been shot down more than once

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/...media=AMP+HTML

And OJ was found not guilty of two murders

Which brings us back around to the original topic. Menendez was not
acquitted.

A bit of trial coverage yesterday indicated that 10 out of 12 jurors did
not vote to convict. What matters, though, is that the next U.S. Senator
from Jersey, whether elected or appointed, will be a Democrat. Christie
will not have the opportunity to appoint a Republican.

You're no different than a NFL football fan (fanatic). You blindly root for your "team" without thought or reason.

I have every reason to not vote for Republicans for federal or state
office. I don't support a party or candidates ruled by evangelicals,
racists, xenophobes, anti-ethnics, the alt-right, anti-health care for
the poor, anti public school, anti-environmental, corporate uber alles
assholes. Therefore, I don't vote for Republicans. We Dems have our own
problems, of course, but most of them aren't based on race, ethnic, or
religious hate.

Yawn. I think you left out a couple of your usual put-downs.

Meanwhile, you prove my point. In a race between a good Christian, family values guy running as a Republican and a sleazy, coke snorting, lying, back-room deal making pedophile running as a Democrat, you'd vote for the guy with the "D" behind his name every time.

You're nothing if not predictable. A one trick pony, as it were. Fanatic.