Don White

Default OT- Ode to Immigration

"jim--" wrote in message

Dennis...seriously... our health system isn't perfect but more resources
from the Federal gov't would cure a lot of ills.
The long waits are for non-life threatening problems...such as joint
replacement.
My wife developed problems and within 2 months..she had family doctor visit,
gynecologist visit, ultrasound, D&C performed as an outpatient at a major
local hospital, biopsy performed on samples...and admitted to same major
hospital where uterus/tubes/ovaries removed Thursday. She is recovering in
the hospital now and may be released tomorrow.
Do you know what we expect to be billed Dennis??? Nada.....not a red cent
aand her health insurance will take care of the semi-private room charge(she
was entitled to private but none available). Don't ever think average
Canadians will give up medicare for your system. We feel about that as you
might about the 'right to bear arms'.