HLAviation

Default Cathodic Protection for Aluminum Hull - Need Help

I'm not real familiar with the system, however I was under the impression
that it was strictly for the drive.

"Matt Lang" wrote in message
om...
"HLAviation" wrote in message

link.net...
Yeah I suspected this isnt an easy one ... do it wrong and the hull is
gone in no time

I contacted a manufacturer that makes these things for large vessels
.. lets see what they have to offer

Mayy

The things you're going to run into: Constant power availability and

drain,
and the system costs more than the boat.

Actually the Mercathode is only about $120 .. it will doesnt use much
power and woiuld only have to run while the boat is in the water or if
it drains the battery while the motor is running