Default Menendez

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 10:56:10 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I have every reason to not vote for Republicans for federal or state
office. I don't support a party or candidates ruled by evangelicals,
racists, xenophobes, anti-ethnics, the alt-right, anti-health care for
the poor, anti public school, anti-environmental, corporate uber alles
assholes. Therefore, I don't vote for Republicans. We Dems have our own
problems, of course, but most of them aren't based on race, ethnic, or
religious hate.

Yeah, "problems" like the representative from Jacksonville who lost
her race last year amid allegations that she was stealing money from
children's programs (may be going to jail as we speak) and the leader
of the state DNC who just resigned over sexual misconduct charges.
That was just what was in today's news. The democrats don't even
bother running a candidate for a lot of offices in SW Florida.