Default Menendez

On Fri, 17 Nov 2017 07:56:56 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/16/17 11:27 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 22:10:45 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
As opposed to Florida, where the governor's former company was fined
what, a half billion dollars, for fraud and where the attorney general
took a $25,000 bribe from Trump so as not to prosecute him for fraud?
That “bribe” case has been shot down more than once

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/...media=AMP+HTML

And OJ was found not guilty of two murders

Which brings us back around to the original topic. Menendez was not
acquitted.

A bit of trial coverage yesterday indicated that 10 out of 12 jurors did
not vote to convict. What matters, though, is that the next U.S. Senator
from Jersey, whether elected or appointed, will be a Democrat. Christie
will not have the opportunity to appoint a Republican.

McConnell could push him out I suppose but I believe there are plenty
of sitting senators who would rather not have this kind of scrutiny.
After that crook in Virginia got off in the Scotus there was always
the question about whether bribing a politician was really a crime
anyway.
I think it is more just tradition.
Then people ask me why I don't trust the government.