Default Will be buying lots of K-Cups

On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 18:36:37 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

John H wrote:
On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 21:33:45 -0500, wrote:

I usually buy Don Carlos from Costco/Sams. It is a pretty good coffee
at a reasonable price. I am still trying to decide if I need my own
grinder. I grind it at the store now and I do think it is better
freshly ground,

Every Christmas I kick around the idea of a coffee grinder. I've used one
in the past, for years,
'til it broke. If you get one, be sure it is a burr grinder.

Also good for grinding spices.

That will give your coffee a little different wang.
It may be where all of the designer blends came from in the first
place.
How the hell else would someone get pumpkin spice in their coffee?