John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Will be buying lots of K-Cups

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 08:56:21 -0800 (PST), Its Me wrote:

On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 11:45:13 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 16:13:51 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Tim wrote:

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 05:40:28 -0800 (PST), Tim

She didn't like espresso either but that was what the market demanded.
She sold me a cup of regular coffee from her personal pot.
It’s comforting to know there are compassionate people out there...

You ask for an “Americano”.

I figured that out myself but it is just a shot of espresso in a cup
of hot water. The lady who ran the restaurant had a Mr Coffee in the
back for herself.
The absolute best coffee I have ever had was at the Myrtle Bank Hotel
in Kingston Jamaica. The Ritz in Naples was a close second. It is a
very strong coffee but not bitter, burnt or harsh in any way. It just
has a very distinctive taste to it and I am not sure how they do it.

Try Caribou Coffee's "Mahogany". It's a dark roast with a smooth flavor.

Actually, the best coffee is whichever 'bold' Costco has on sale. I'll keep my eyes open for
Caribou. Does it come in a K-cup?