Default Will be buying lots of K-Cups

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 08:09:41 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 05:40:28 -0800 (PST), Tim

She didn't like espresso either but that was what the market demanded.
She sold me a cup of regular coffee from her personal pot.
It’s comforting to know there are compassionate people out there...

New Zealand is actually a very cool place to visit. The people there
are very easy going. I would suggest getting a car and driving around
in the countryside. We started with an itinerary a travel agent set up
for us but we blew it off after a few days. I am not much for getting
on the bus and riding to a tourist trap. If you just want the tourist
experience, go to Epcot.