Boating All Out Boating All Out is offline

Default Will be buying lots of K-Cups

In article ,
says...

When we bought the K-cups for it we didn't buy the Keurig brand or Green
Mountain. Dunkin' Donuts sells their coffee in K-cups and that's what
we'd get.

Dunkin' Donuts used to advertise that their coffee was a
chicory blend. That was in the 70's and 80's.
I still have 3 or 4 of their 12-ounce car mugs from that era.
They came filled with coffee for a buck each during a promo.
Might have been the first car mug I'd seen.
Came with a base you glued to the dashboard. I used it.