posted to rec.boats.paddle
[email protected] belindakoostachin@gmail.com is offline

Default Recovery time from Giardia?

I’ve been sick for 2 weeks. Have one more day of antibiotics and still have symptoms. Went back to see a doctor because the pain and tiredness was so bad. It is worse than labor pains. Now they want me to do more stool samples because they think there is more going on. Could someone have had this for a while and then it just hits you? I don’t know what to eat anymore, trying not to lose too much weight for I already lost 30lbs last year recovering from breast cancer. I just want my life back! Does anyone know how I can continue to battle this without the antibiotics, I only have 1 day to go and from reading about giardia it seems to multiply.

Advice needed before I loss my mind!