John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Veterans

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:25:01 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

wrote:
On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 07:56:09 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 17:18:06 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 17:07:30 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 07:00:34 -0800 (PST), Its Me wrote:

Thank you for your service.

You betcha. Thanks for the thought.

The veterans who really deserve our thanks are not alive to hear it so
we just need to thank then by respecting the flag that they died for
and all it represents.

Well, those of us who don't really deserve your thanks and are still
alive still appreciate very
much hearing the words!

You qualify as an "ass in the grass" guy. Anyone "in country" was at
risk of being shot at.
Thanks for sticking your neck out for America and our flag.

Those of us who were keeping the godless communists out of the Potomac
River salute you.

Very true about the danger in VN. My brother was stationed at China Beach
as a SeaBee, building the hospital. They were hit by rocket attacks. He
said they were lucky as most of the rockets went through the tents and
unless they hit a bed frame solidly and did not explode. He is an Agent
Orange vet from polluted rivers he worked in.

Has he had any problems, like lung cancer or any of the other myriad problems associated with Agent
Orange?