Danny Taddei

Default Best Deck Gun?

Wally wrote:
"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

I don't really know why I am bothering but just for fun- Nicaragua has
winds that come up from nowhere through the mountains and you must stay
"one foot on the sand" or get crushed 1 mile out, the coast guard does
not live in those waters, the nearest fuel stops are many hundreds of
miles apart, I like to sail rather then run out of fuel when I need it
and you can look up my master license with the uscg - they have my sea
hours. You can look at the pictures at the site and see that I have
sailed at least from LA to Miami. I have sailed much more- many 10's of
thousands and 20 thousand have been captain of long tow. How about you?

Do you have a prticular reason for hanging around in bandit country?

If you are talking about Nicaragua then yes. it is a lot easier to sail
to Miami that way then through the rocky mountains. Maybe you can
suggest another route?

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)