Jonathan Ganz

Default Best Deck Gun?

It's not my job. Do your own research.

"Vito" wrote in message
Jonathan Ganz wrote:

... a gun on a sailboat is a bad idea. It's been proven over and over.

Could you cite those proofs? I've seen the same said for guns in homes.
For example, the premier anti-gun org here in the USA claims one is 37
times more likely to be shot with your own gun than use it in self
defense but closer examination proved that a lie - they'd juggled the
stats. It then came out that the org (HCI) had been established and
funded by churches to protect criminals from their victims!! With all
due respect that experience has made me suspicious of "proof" til I
check it out. Many intellegent, well meaning people have been duped by
these religious nut cases.