Vito

Default Best Deck Gun?

Oz1 wrote:

... Sir Peter Blake, one of the finest men and sailors ever born.
BUT the situation is similar, he came out of the cabin armed when he
heard the rest of his crew being bailed up by thieves. He surprised
the thieves and was shot before he knew what happened.

Up to here we are I assume dealing with facts. Beyond that with your
assumptions. If he surprised the nervous thieves, it's likely they'd
have shot him anyway.

In any event, your attitude is most gratifying. You see, I was concerned
because my retirement income will be less than princely. But you've
given me new hope. It seems I can improve it considerably by robbing
unarmed Ozzies and Canadians .... (c:

Howard