Jonathan Ganz

Default Best Deck Gun?

Sure whatever. Have a nice day.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
I am gone... sailing... I only stopped by hoping to meet some real
sailors here. Since there are none then there is no point to being
around here. Freak? You people are an embarrassment.

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
Well, feel free to leave any time. And don't let the door hit
you in the ass on the way out.

What a freak.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Oz1 wrote:

Nope, Sir Peter Blake, one of the finest men and sailors ever born.
BUT the situation is similar, he came out of the cabin armed when he
heard the rest of his crew being bailed up by thieves. He surprised
the thieves and was shot before he knew what happened.
If he had not had his gun, he would have been robbed and have had to
file an insurance claim. Unfortunately his widow had to buy a casket.

I am very sorry to hear of your loose of friend but his is not the
normal situation one encounters while cruising. Most of the theft is
from desperate men with large knives and they board at night when the
boaters are asleep. The sound of their walking wakes the owners and the
gun on board either arrests the perpetrators or ends the threat. Guns on
board are an absolute must if you intend to go anywhere in the not so
civilized world. My crew depends on my ability to protect them in all
matters. The ships I captain, both while acting as master of a freighter
and as master of my own sailboat while cruising have thousands of
dollars cash onboard as well as cargo of sorts be it cargo or crew. I
venture into waters that don't have anyone looking after it. My advice
should be listened to. the man that asked got good advice to protect
himself and crew. The whining from here is what I would expect from only
the most inexperienced of the most inexperienced. Those thinking that
armament is not necessary have reason to be embarrassed and a need to
become educated before they set sail. from what I have read in my short
look here I am surprised. I thought that an asa site would have sailors
with more experience then this does. From what I have read, the vast lot
of you here are less experienced then the basic keel boat certificates
that i have signed off on.

You are obviously of the weaker mindset and would never be welcomed
aboard my ships.

That's a relief.

Down unders laws against guns proved that if you don't
have guns you get more crime.

Really, you have obviously done a huge amount of research into the
subject.
Do you know how many people are shot dead in the US each day?

please tell me that you are not seriously comparing the number of US gun
wounds to australia. If you take an average per capita then we can talk,
but I am sure you are well aware that the us is something like
200,000,000 people and ausi is something like 25,000,000 counting
tourists. I am fully versed on your laws that went into effect a few
years back and the statistic that showed a 400% increase in homicide.
Are you aware of it? Anyway, I have wasted enough time on your lot here.
You had the nerve to insult my good advice and you have no experience to
work with. Since I have no reason to ever befriend you or your type for
any reason this will be my last post to you. You lose all that you could
learn from me and I can tell that would have been plenty. So, **** off
and go sail your beer can races, pat yourself on the back, and dream
about being a real man. It is about all you will ever be able to do.

Taddy, I'm amazed that a big recording studio mogul like you would
have so little respect for others.
Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaa

f you know about my music then you must also know my reputation as a
sailor, pilot and instructor of both, still you think you know more then
I? I am sure you do not have any clue and you probably only see little
things you can pick up through google. I stay private and to sea for
large quantities of time. Anyone and everyone that knows about me knows
that. Most know the stories that have appeared about the incidents. if
you really knew you would have knowledge of that. So why do you stand
tall to me? I can't stand weakness and you are the flagship.

BTW, Mogul, Your website is down!
Bwaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

I don't know what web site you are talking about. the only one I have is
up and working fine.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.