Its Me Its Me is offline

Default Crazy Night

On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 12:26:03 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Curious as to how those south of us experienced this latest storm that
worked up the coast yesterday. We got wacked pretty hard up here.
Many schools are closed, trees and limbs are down all over the place and
power is out for about 93 percent of the affected areas. Ours was out
since about 1 am but had been restored by mid morning. Little Honda
generator to the rescue again to keep the refrigerator cold along with
running a few lights.

It was breezy in SC Saturday, then we had a 70% chance of rain overnight into Sunday. Got up Sunday morning to no rain at all, but plenty of wind all day. The temps dropped as the day went on, then down to 36 degrees last night, with 32 in some outlying areas. By Friday it's back up to 80.