Tim Tim is offline

Default Hoorah for the US Navy

9:14 AMWayne.B
On Fri, 27 Oct 2017 06:47:19 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Two women and a couple dogs lost at sea finally rescued after 5 months.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/us/wom...rnd/index.html

===

An incredible tale of survival with more than a little bit of
incompetence thrown in to the mix. Anyone with a modicum of sailing
skill, and navigation skill/preparation, would not have ended up 2,000
miles off course. Fortunately they had plenty of water and food.

Sailing incompetence would be me. If I am where I can't see land, I feel like I don't belong there.