Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Consumer Reports Annual Reliability Survey

On Thu, 26 Oct 2017 16:54:14 -0400, wrote:

The reality is that for most people "quality" is really pretty far
down on the list of what they look into when buying a car.
They look at price, styling, performance, maybe gas mileage and the
doodads available. Then there is the culture. Ford people buy Fords,
Toyota people buy Toyotas etc.

===

I'm not sure I agree with that, maybe true for people who lease or
trade cars a lot. My preference is to buy a high quality car,
maintain it well, and drive it until it is ready to drop - typically
15 years or so. Why? I'd rather spend my money on boats and boating.