Default How will major media criticize this?

On Thu, 26 Oct 2017 14:45:22 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Wow, you are totally uninformed about addiction. Once addicted, *that*
becomes the issue, not pain management or re-training for another job.
Most people addicted to opioids are long over whatever caused them to
get hooked to begin with.

Most who are not just admitting they are junkies, still have pain
complaints but I often wonder how much of that is psychosomatic and
how much is just "couch disease".
That fibromyralgia thing leaps to mind here.
If I sit around all day, my back hurts too. Get up and do something.
I feel better after cutting up 100 cubic yards or so of trees and
dragging them to the curb than I have in years. Yeah I was a little
sore a few days but I got over it. My knee that I am going to the
doctor for tomorrow is actually better now. I still am going to have
him take a look but I doubt I will do anything about it.