Default Speaking of pellets

On Thu, 26 Oct 2017 10:46:25 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Thu, 26 Oct 2017 06:46:13 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

Just in case you missed it, the pellet grill will need 120vAC to function. I don't remember you ever saying that you dry camp, but if you don't have hookups you'll need a generator to run the grill.

Also, it bears repeating that pellet grills aren't very good grills if you want to sear. A few have a searing insert, but it's still a compromise. I kept my gas grill because of that.

Before I do anything, I have to see if it'll fit in the trailer compartment which is used for my
grill. If not, then I'll not get it. Also wondering how easy it will be to lift the 62.bs, sometimes
on my knees, to get it into the compartment.

Bill had the idea of putting a steak at the front of the Traeger. I'm still thinking. But, if I get
one, it'll be the Traeger so I can fold the legs and take it with.

Not actually knowing anything about these grills I decided to RTFM.
The first one I saw was Green Mountain and they say their grill is
running on 12vdc that can be supplied from am AC adapter, a battery or
a cigarette lighter plug. It might be a feature you want to be sure
you get if you are talking this on the road