Default Ding Dong the witch is dead

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 10:01:56 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

What's your county going to do with all this crap, yours and everyone
else's? Landfill?

Nobody knows. I doubt it will go into the landfill tho. It might get
composted and sold as topsoil. I imagine the county is just looking
for anyone who will take it.
We already have more free mulch than they can give away, just from the
normal horticulture pick up every week. As I said to Richard, it is
not really very good mulch. The "exotic" content is pretty high and
palm stuff is just mush when they chip it. Most of the other stuff
turns to mush pretty quickly too.
People want cypress mulch.