Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Ding Dong the witch is dead

On 10/21/17 11:44 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 22:55:05 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 10/21/2017 10:41 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 21:56:33 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/21/17 9:45 PM,
wrote:
The ficus tree is on the curb.
The biggest of those logs is about 1000 pounds. I hope the claw truck
is working well. Not bad work for an old guy tho.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/fichus%20killer.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Tree%20on%20the%20curb.jpg

I am guessing 3 18 wheelers
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Hort%20pile%2010-21.jpg

I knew you could fool those duck guys into cutting down the tree and
maybe painting your fence, too, Tom Sawyer.

You know, I looked around and those duck ****ers were nowhere to be
seen. My neighbor came over to help but he slipped away as soon as he
could. I go a little too fast for most people and I don't stop very
often.
I don't know how many tons of hort I moved in the last several weeks
but a smaller part of that tree was 8 tons when I took it down several
years ago and it filled a 30 yard dumpster.
That was just the biggest tree. We had lots of stuff down here.
I just found out I am taking down another one here tomorrow, a 30' sea
grape.

You're a regular Paul Bunyan.

https://tinyurl.com/ybzztu9s

I was expecting Monte Python ;-)

What's your county going to do with all this crap, yours and everyone
else's? Landfill?