Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Got a chuckle ...

On 10/21/17 11:50 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 21:53:20 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/21/17 4:31 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 15:32:20 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Ahh. Trickle-down. What the rich claim will improve life for the lower
income groups but of course it is bull****.

===

Question for you: Would you prefer the creation of more and better
jobs via an improved/expanded economy, or would you prefer an increase
in government hand outs?

---
http://www.avg.com

Answer for you: Trickle-down economics, which is what is under
discussion, is a myth. It's not a job creator, per se, it's just another
way for the haves to increase the distance between themselves and the
have-nots. As Wikipedia notes, "Multiple studies have found a
correlation between trickle-down economics and reduced growth, and that
higher taxes on the wealthy are linked to economic growth." It is just
another way for the wealthy to **** on the poor.

===

Unresponsive. Why am I not surprised? My question was not about
"trickle down economics," which is a bit of a cliche.

It has been proven over and again that trickle-down economics, which is
an apt description for Trump's tax plan for corporations, does not work.
Creation of "more and better jobs" through an expanded economy is a good
thing, of course, but saying that trickle-down economics is going to
produce that is...bull****.