Default Got a chuckle ...

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 15:32:20 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

I do see the logic in the corporate tax rate cut when so many
companies are holding their money offshore. Those taxes still get
passed on to the consumer anyway. Nobody likes paying taxes but simply
saying everyone making more than me should pay more is just shopping
for votes now at the expense of our kid's future.

I think lowering corporate tax rates and lowering small business taxes
would result in a major expansion of the US economy.
There are about 28 million small businesses in the USA. If a tax cut
resulted in half of them hiring another person it would create 14
million jobs very quickly.

===

I doubt very much that the 14 million employees are out there. Many
small businesses are having difficulty hiring right now. Would
higher wages bring out more candidates? Possibly, but would they be
qualified, and what would be the effect on existing wage structures,
and what would be the effect on inflation?

Ahh. Trickle-down. What the rich claim will improve life for the lower
income groups but of course it is bull****.

A corporate tax cut isn't really trickle down at all it is simply
providing an incentive for companies to repatriate their profits
instead of holding them off shore.
Investing that money here helps everyone.