Its Me Its Me is offline

Default Got a chuckle ...

On Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 11:50:11 AM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Saw a video clip this morning of a guy interviewing students at an
obviously very liberal university.

He asked them their opinions of some components of Trump's tax plan.
All responded negatively with the standard, liberal complaint that it
didn't help the middle class, etc.

So then he asked some more students the same question, describing the
same components but identified it as Bernie Sander's tax plan.

The students were all in favor of it, giving it high grades.

Then he went back to some of the students who thought it was Bernie's
plan and told them it was really Trump's plan.

Shock. "You got me", or just threw their hands up in disbelief.

A perfect example of how our youth are being brainwashed and programmed by the liberal education system. There was no critical thinking happening, only taught, canned responses.